Monday, December 27, 2004

Icy Roads and Accidents

Today the roads were extra special icy. My car was frozen over. I warmed it up and headed on the road. Drove slow, and saw a car wreck. It slid so out of a control and lost a tire. I felt for the driver. They were speeding, and could not stop when the needed to. Thank God I was going slow. That could have been me. There were many accidents on the road today. Too many. Over 80 accidents today.

I'm fine. I went to work, and I sat in a room where the AC was on. LOL It was so cold. How could I concertrate. That's horrible.

2 comments:

Monkey said...

It's refreshing to hear of someone actually feeling sorry for others like you did, and also for thinking "That could have been me" - there are lessons out there for us all to see and learn from - but only the wise do.

Unknown said...

Thanks for posting. I really think accidents are worth thinking about. I really wishe the people well. I was very luck to not have been sliding all over the road.