Friday, December 31, 2004

Hello, It's Me Again. I Kinda Live Here

Sometimes I get so flustered by situations. I'm still in training, and nearly everybody's got a cold. A lot of hacking and coughing going on. One guy coughed so much his face was R-E-D. I thought he was going to fall out. The cough was bad. He should have that checked out. Someone rtold him to have it checked out, but I doubt he did.

Training is going as well as expected. What can I say, sometimes learning can be very dry. Sometimes its overwhelming, and rather annoying. Heck, sometime I really learn things, so I guess that's par for the course.

My brother brought a puppy home. Rotwiler (so mispelled). I don't know how long he's keeping it, since my cat will more likely hate it. The puppy is a cute as hell. I said her name was Buscuit, or Chewie (after Chewbacca). If I was serious, I'd name her after a singer, like I did with my cat, Maxwell. Chewie is a grat name though. I'm gonna save that one. I'm gonna have a wookie cat one day. Maxie's too spoiled to share with another cat. May have to change that one day.

Had an incling to work on my fiction writing again. Will do more of that later this week-end.

No comments: