Sunday, September 11, 2005

Another Day In The Life Of...

One can only hold their head up as they receive weird calls. A customer called in yesterday, and wanted to change his price plan to new promotional prices, only not have his contact affected. That's not possible. On top of that he needed to pay his bill. He fussed and fussed when he couldn't have his way. I wanted to get him a pacifier and a bottle of formula. Then he started with the four letter words, and there was no helping him. He had to get that out of his system. He called me a loser. It was my last call of the night. I had to laugh. It was so funny. I didn't take him personal, but he for sure went off on me. ROFL

Treated myself to Chinese food for the night. Went out for ice dream. I should have gotten something with cherries in the ice cream. Instead I got strawberry cheesecake. Chunks of cheesecake with the ice cream. I felt sooooo good. ROFL Forgot about the verbal attack. LOL

Tried to catch a few friends, but they weren't available. Chilled for the rest of the night. Today is a calm, cool day. Gotta go write some more on my novel.

No comments: