Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Work To Do

Can't say much. Hate to tease, but I have something exciting in the works. Will post this adventure after its complete. Needless to say I am excited!!!!

I tried for another position at my place of work. got turned down. No interview. Damn. I'm so like rejected LOL On the bright side the job sucks right? I would not be happy just the same no? LOL That's my save.

No sooner did my two drama pals star beefing, this rumor goes around about who's sleeping whith whom. I was like I don't want to hear any more. This shit is expanding in the worst way. Already dealing with 2 faced friends. No need for rumors (That could be a story title).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Owl, Nicole. Great to hear from you both. All I can say about the news is there is a possibility of me moving to Savanna, GA. This this mean indepence from my support sytem (fam and a frew friends). Nothing is set in stone. Pray for me. :-)

The drama will pass.

Unknown said...

I will Owl. Thanks. :-)