Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Friends and Drama

Hello All,

This entry is about me trying top call an old friend. This friend and I worked together for a while. I showered her all that there was to learn at the workplace, and even gave up a spot so she could get what she needed as far as hours. I thought she was cool.

Imagine my surprise when I tried to call and email this person, that for weeks I got no response. At first, I thought she was busy, but then another friend emailed me to let me know this friend was on another planet. She turned on some people. I’m like that can’t be. When I was working with her, she didn’t know left from right. Now her shit don’t stink?

Well, now my calls don’t get returned or emails. What the hell?

I digress… I’m so darn busy. One less person to call and catch up with.

I did learn 2 day that two other friends are feuding 'cause one spread some nasty rumors about the other. I feel like I'm about to hit into another drama zone.

No comments: