Thursday, January 17, 2008

It's Me Again...But

It’s me again, on my break, trying to have a mellow moment. When I get back to my desk, I have to get some books arranged proper. Trying not to live in my purple mood. Not that I shouldn’t listen to prince, but I need to work other songs in my collection. I saw some new music I wouldn’t mind listening to, but I have to save some $$$ for my future endeavors. Planning can get a little rough, but worth it.

To my friends, please don’t forget that being proactive is the way to find success.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seems like everyone is sticking their toes in the water for now. We'll see if anyone jumps in. =)

Beatty said...

Hey Stacy, it's me. Haven't forgotten about you over here though I'm rarely here at Blogger much. Still trying to decide if I should keep my blog since I'm not really doing much with it.

Starting to work OT now also. So that keeps me even busier.

Hope all is well with you. :o)