Sunday, January 04, 2009

The Academic Adventure

As it stands I have a full year and five months to wrap up my MA degree.  What does this mean?  I have a lot of work to do, because once the quarter starts, I will be busy, and before I know it, the quarter will be done!   That means onto the next quarter.    Hopefully by the summer quarter I will know the full direction and scope of my adventure because I  need a solid plan in order to fulfill my dreams and passions.  

I was wondering about the graduation ceromony as well.  Should I participate?  The first thought is "no," but this is my Master's Degree.   It represents my independence.  Should I let the ceremony pass me by with a whimper?   Should I not celebreate this moment?   I DO have family and friends I'd like to share this joy with.   It's worth contemplating a little longer.        

No comments: