Sunday, January 04, 2009

My Vacation Time

WRITTEN: 12-30-08
I did more than I had to with the vacation writing requirements, so I took yesterday off from writing.  I did run a few errands with Mom, and visited Grandmom again.  She was happy to see us, of course.   Needless to say I made a pit stop to see if I could pick up Primeval on DVD.   I’ll discuss that in another entry.  

Wrote a lot the day before, and I felt like I accomplished more than what I set out to do.  I ran a few errands today, and will have to write a separate entry on writing that I was inspired by.  Did do some comics shopping.   I found very little, but wasn’t looking for much.  

It was cold last night.  Not freezing, but I was cold.   It warmed up this morning.   I am tempted to peek at the Bold & the Beautiful, but I’m sure they are on the same page I left them on months ago.   Best to let them go.  More or less, picking my nose will be a better use of my time. Besides I still want to watch more of Primeval.

No comments: