Sunday, January 04, 2009

More Writing For Me

WRITTEN: 12-30-08
Decided to write three pages tonight.  Failed to look at my beat sheet, but I knew what the next scene would be, so I wrote it out.   I do remind myself that this is only the first draft. 

Felt that twinge of worry about the story not being “interesting” to anyone.  Yes, it’s going to nag me for a while, but that’s what happens when you’re creating.  You think of the possibilities.  It could get produced, or it can get trashed.    Like I said before, I’m still gonna finish it.  

What I do know is: It has a clear vision and direction.  I know it has a lot of potential to be a wonderful film.   One of the characters, I gained empathy for, but he’s an asshole, and that’s NOT going to change, but for a brief moment, I liked him.  I hope his charm leaps off the page.   

No comments: