Saturday, January 03, 2009

Also Written on December 28, 2008

It’s been a warm winter for me.  Bright and sunny most of the days.  I expected cold, but I am not arguing with the end results.   Charleston’s roughly the same as I left it.  The neighborhood has gotten more ghetto.   What was at least a happy, bright neighborhood slowly becomes sad, and depressing.  One of the homes has fallen to neglect, and it looks horrible!   The porch has dry rotted and collapsed.  The grass has grown, and died.  Perhaps someone will claim the property and fix it up. 

Most of the time the family has been busy with work, as they only had one day off from work.  I’m left alone because they are busy.    A few friends have been so busy they haven’t gotten back in touch with me.   It means more screenwriting time.   LOL 

No comments: