Friday, April 08, 2011

Dealing Meals

I dunno if I can get this all done, but I have several meals planned to be made this weekend.  Now I won't be eating them all in one day, however I seek to have several dinner for the upcoming week, and spend less on dining out.

The meals should be simple to prepare.  I have several of the ingredients already and started the prepwork.  First off the three meals are, fettucini with  Alfredo sauce and vegetables.  I will explain the jazzed up sauce a little later.  Next is steaks and mixed veggies. Last is Collard greens and BBQ chicken.

I marinated the meats tonight.  The steaks in teriyaki honey, Montreal seasonings and fresh garlic.  The chicken soaks in wine and with fresh garlic, season salt, garlic powder and cajun seasonings.

I didn't get the collards today since the store was out.  I may need to pick up some more fresh garlic and sun dried tomatoes.

2 comments:

bobo said...

WANT!!!

Also, we have a seasoning?

Unknown said...

LOL BoBo. There's a blending of seasoning called Montreal. Tastes good.