Monday, April 18, 2011

Get Organized

Spent last night off the net with the exception of a few peaks on the Blackberry.  I needed to relax a little.  In spite of charging the laptop, I never turned it on to type.  I did jot down a page full of notes for the thesis, which I am glad I did.  I felt even a small amount of effort on my part was worth the time to complete.  Now I have to make sure I organize myself because I wish to do a lot of writing that needs to get done.  So below is a list of things that will be worked on this week.


  • Blog Posts (6)
  • Thesis
  • Screenplay 
  • Idea Development


For those not in the know I write here, for Several Deadly CINES, and Tastes Like Comics.  I sincerely want to add a few more cinema posts to CINES.  I will settle for no less than two written for this week.  I may get to post them on the weekend, but I feel that writing them will work for me.  I've been updating thesis info of late.  The blog feels naked without some fresh essays.  I have the perfect films I want to look at and discuss.

I also have a collaboration to complete, which I'm excited about.  That's tomorrow's priority.  I need to get cracking.   Thesis needs a lot more research, but that's part of the charm of thesis.  You work those suckers with some intensity.  The screenplay needs some plot adjustments.  I have to thank my buddy Thor for that.  Check out his site, Caffeine-Fueled and forums as well.  The film and game reviews are hilarious as well as good. I have fun visiting.    

2 comments:

bobo said...

Jeez... way to make me look bad :p

Good luck with it all!

Unknown said...

LOL Thanks BoBo. To be fair, you hate writing. :p