Sunday, April 08, 2012

This is a New Day

One of the things I wanted to do today is keep writing.  Woke up to weird dreams, and keeping it moving. I don't want to repeat what I wrote on CINEs today so check out that post if you like.

I do need to update some old writing, and hope to find the time today to make that happen so I can get stuff done and onto the next project.  Still not using instrumental music when I type.  Listening to Lady Gaga at the moment.  I know some people don't care for her songs, but some of them are ok, fun and catchy.

Congestion is like mad at me this morning and sipping on some water. Will get some hot tea once I finish at least half of this bottle.  I'm going to need stronger allergy meds. I needed the water too.  Just gulped down nearly the whole bottle.  I sense tea in my future when finish this post.

No comments: