Sunday, January 02, 2005

I Caught A Cold

Ha, taking my vitamins and trying to secure myself away from all that coughing didn't work much. It's rather obnoxious that I now started coughing. This sucks, as colds often get me in a fowl mood. I can't go to training like this. It makes me uncomfortable. I hate coughing in a large room full of people. It makes me feel like I'm spreading germs.

I saw one of my cousins yesterday. Hadn't seen him in almost like 10 years. He's grown and married now. I remember when he was a little boy. My how times have changed. My cousin told me he and his wife are expecting. Good for them. Another youngster for me to spoil and give back to the parents after IU've played with them. LOL It's on nice to be the cousin and uncle to the little ones.

I'm sleepy. May get some more soup. I want to eat something, and soup does it for me when I'm ill. I'm praying I get over it soon.

No comments: