Sunday, March 06, 2005

Did Somebody Say Sunday?

My days are all screwed up. I think it's Saturday. LOL Poor me. The job has created a shift differance for me. I have yet to adjust. I'm sure I can make it. I do have tomorrow off. That I do know for sure. What to do with my time.... REST OT is a bitch.

Listening to Amerie now. It's got me pumped. I'm so feeing her song "1 Thing." Spent the day with a freind as we talked. She started her own graphic design biz. Told her when she launched her site, then let me know so add a link to her stie. Meeka's the bomb. Woman's a pro when it comes to Adobe Illustrator. I tell her she's gonna blow up, and sell big time. I need 2 start my own biz. Be like her. Meeka rules!

Showed some old artwork off to a friend. Wish i was still painting again. I so miss it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Post some of your work! You can use HELLO.com to host your images.

Anonymous said...

Post some of your work! You can use HELLO.com to host your images.