Monday, March 14, 2005

People Can See My Face Now

Now that I wear contacts, I'm getting more notice from people. Particullarly the ladies. I guess all they saw was my binoculars on my face before. LOL. I did notice the difference though. While cleaning my contacts, I put on my glasses, and peeped myself in the mirror. All I saw was my glasses. Oh my God that was my whole face!!!!! I vowed not to be seen outside with my glasses on again. Let's see if I can keep the promise.

No sign of my cat yet. I'm so hurt. Try not to think of him, but I still do. Max, wherever you are, I hope you're safe.

I have a project I have to finish tonight. Waiting for the computer lab to be cleared. I need that.

Went to the gym today. Me and a co-worker were like we need to go so we can get out money worth out of or Verizon Wireless benefits. It was cool. I did 40 mins of exercise. It felt great. At least every monday I will be going to the gym, so I can get better. Time will tell the end result.

Went out with a friend Sunday. We were catching up. We're cool. I like that. I need to catch up with other firends too.

2 comments:

Steve said...

Those glasses were kinda... oldschool. Were those Cazals? Well... It doesn't matter... You're out from behind them. Congrats.

Unknown said...

Thanks Steve. The glasse were very old school. I had them too long. I forgot what brand they were. I'm glad for the change.