Saturday, March 19, 2005

They Cleaned The Bathroom!!!!!!

I went into the batroom last night at work, and it smelled like they cleaned it this time!!!! I'm so impressed. For a while that damn b-room smelled like a horse stall (pun intended). Either they fired the old cleaner, or he/she got on the ball. I'm very pleased with that.

Calls have been great this week. Even people with problems have been cool. I like that. The job is going smooth as far as dealing with people. I like that. Taking a few days next week. I wanted to. I needed to not feel like I all I did was answer phones and solve problems. I need to clean my home, and do my laundry.

Lord, there is theis local story of an old prison. This woman loooking over the site used the word throbbing and jail in the same sentence. I suppose an old prison would be exciting, but a throbbing expereince? On that note I'm outta here. I hope to write some more after I get off from work, but that depends on what I do when I sign out.

No comments: