Sunday, March 13, 2005

My Cat Ran Away

Dammit. My cat ran away. He's been gone for two weeks. I am soooo upset. I'm hoping he'll stroll back through the door, but after two weeks, my hope is dwindling. I'm trying not to think about him, but I am upset.

Work ahs be ok this week. Been doing ovetime all week. Made a promise to self to only do three days of overtime a week, instead of five. I won't do Fridays and Satrurdays anymore. Calls have gotten better, even though my supervisor says I need to be more confidant than I am at this point. That means stop worrying about my service level.

Yesterday at work was semi ok. I should have drank more water than sodda. I felt like the day dragged. OT didn't help either, but I digress....that day is done.

Put on my glasses today, as opposed to the contacts, and I looked different to myself. LOL. I am a whole different person. Don't like the glasses anymore. I had them for years, but I prefer my non-glasses look more. Makes me feel better.

No comments: