Saturday, April 23, 2005

I'm Glad I'm @ Home Now

I hate Saturdays at work. Lord knows I do. Today I got this customer who turned into a bitch on me. Sher cursed at me and I had to put that heffer on hold. She really got on my nerves. I do understand when people are fustrated. Believe me that shit happens all the time, but tone and how it is aimed is another thing. I HATE when people curse at me. Finally had to get the super to take the call. Good riddance.

The rest of the day went ok. I liked the calls I got. I helped out a lot of people. That was the good thing about today.

My bro's dog is everwhere. He really needs to control that damn dog. I hate pets that jump all over you> He needs to get her trained proper.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes they shoud have to work cust srvice. Maybe she does, that's why she was being difficuly. What was worse is that I found out my supervisor didn't back me up, he gave her all but the kitchen sink.----