Friday, April 08, 2005

Write More, Write Often

I should write more often. I felt a strong desire to do so. I've written
dozens of thoughts this week. It really makes me feel great to have
creative thoughts going through my head. Placed down a lot of ideas, and I
need to get back to one really rough draft of a potentially good story.
There's not enough time in the day to do all of my endevors. A couple of
frinds also mentioned that they are in the same boat. When does one find
the time to do all that they want to do.

I am so sleepy. Still, the Clariton-D makes me loose sleep, but I can't not
take any allergy meds. I felt so bad without taking something. Sinus
pressure has been terrible of late. I hate that.

I washed my car, because pollen was over it. The next day the pollen was
back. LOL. The car needed washing thoug, and I vacumed the interiors, so
I think I did the rith thing. It's supposed to rain today, so I guess I not
washing it this week-end.

2 comments:

Steve said...

Does Claritin-D make you wired? I was kinda wired last night after I took it, but MAN I felt good. I had two 8-hour Tylenol's also... So, my head was clear and my bones wern't hurting... I was in good shape.

Unknown said...

Claritin-D is a crazy pill. I hadn't taken it in a couple of days. I can sleep now. Lol. Thnaks for posting.