Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Life is Cool II

Hey, it;s been a good few days. Stopped taking the Clariton-D for a few days. i actually fell to sleep. I am very pleased about that. OD'ed on chocolate chip cookies. LOL. I suppose I found a new drug.

Learned a lot about text messages. i thought I was doing a lot. like 265 mssges sent and recived. A frind did near 1600, and a customer had over 10,000 (I still don't believe that-I didn't see the account, a co-worker claimed it happened). I thought I was doing something. I was doing nothing at all. ROFL

Bought two new cd's. I got Van Hunt (neo soul-ish) and Tweet (R & B). Not bad choices. The musis is mellow for the most part. I feel all relaxed. LOL

Got a customer today who flipped out litterally when I told him he had overage charges. I mean four letter words and the whole nine. Rather than take offense, I smiled (surprised myself, I know-Normally I would have been piseed!). I let his bad moment pass over me. Life was good after that. A co-worker told me somebody got pissed cause she couln't call American Idol from her handset. I was amused the whole day. Amusement has power.

No comments: