Sunday, November 13, 2005

Family Matters

Called my Father today. I hadn't spoke to him since I moved, and quite frankly, I wanted to see how he was doing. He's ok. He's in that mellow place where he's watching his game and chilling. It was good to talk with him though. I'm surprised he didn't call me. He told me that he was going to call. I guess he didn't get around to it. I beat him to it this time. LOL

Aunt was in the hospital (Mom's sister). She was upset, but went to see her sis in NC. Mom tells me she's doing better. She had a nasty infection, and needed surgery. Thankfully the worst part is over. Told mom to call me at anytime if she needs to call me. She took my olderst bro and her mom with her to NC. I know grandmom can be a handful, so if she needs an outlet to vent, or talk to I wanted her to have that.

My younger bro and I were talking. He's job hunting. I have to say he is the most tenatious when it comes to looking. I swear he should either get his MBA, BA then Masters in polysci or a law degree. He's that good!

No comments: