Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Wash That Car/U R Not the Father

Went to the car wash. My car had pollen, and bird stains all over it. Not to mention my windows were dirty as heck. I went to the local gas station, and paid for the cheap wash. next time I will pay for a heavy duty wash!!!! My car looks beautiful. Heavy duty will make me fall in love with it all over again. ROFL

Got up early to talk with HR 'bout benefits. I hate getting up early. I was soooo tired. After all that I went home, and went to sleep. Judge Hatchet was on. All I know is I saw a piece of the show and fell asleep. Should have put a DVD in. If the tv was going to influence my dreams, I didn't want it to a paternty test dream. I don't want to be anybody's father in my dreams. It could have Maury that's on. So long as he said "You are not the father!" ROFLMAO!!!!!

No comments: