Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Ok Day

It was nippy outside. Saw a girl in a halter top and flip flops. She must have wanted to rock that outfit B-A-D and suffer for it. I'm like OMG, ain't she cold? Not the best of ideas. LOL

Building across the street was burning. This all happend while I was looking 4 books, so I had no idea what was going on. When I got back to the main floor, I saw the flashing lights and sirens went off. Always when I walk away from the main area something's got to go crazy.

Some rude kids were banging on the windows of the library. I'm like they should know better. If their mothers could see how well mannered they are at this moment, they would be so proud of them-not!

I am ready 4 the day 2 be ovah!!!!! It's been an ok day, but I want to chill and catch Law and Order 2night. Hope its a new episode. At least one I haven't seen yet.

No comments: