Sunday, May 04, 2008

Things I Think About

I want to get in shape. A friend told me about this gym that's not too far from my apt. I'll join when i get the $ because in shape is something I've been thinking about. not interested in loosing x amount of pounds. I'd like to be that guy who could clime stairs without feeling that's a workout. I also want to learn portion control with foods. Something I have a hard time with when I cook.

Tonight's meal is veggie rice, chicken breast slices, sweet corn and broccoli. I''ll have the same for tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everyone seems to be on a health kick lately. I've been trying to lose weight myself (and eat better because of my health), but it's really tough. Getting on that hampster wheel every morning and cutting down on the junk food is really hard.

Unknown said...

I am so nervous, but being in shape is important to me. At least burning off excess calories.

I have to respect people who can maintain a healthy lifestyle. it's gonna be rough.