Sunday, July 17, 2011

Breezy

It's relatively a slower pace than usual.  I get a lot of things done that normally I can't get to within a short period of time.  Been having a creative spurt that I'm enjoying.  It's sort of a simplistic streak as it's not about overwriting, but jotting down notes. While on break I'm not as caught up in creativity, but I promised myself a blog post today and I feel now's that time.

Marinating some steaks that should be good for cooking when I get home.  I didn't buy the veggies like I was supposed to.  So I have to stop by the store and pick some up.  I like a few sauteed onions, mushrooms and bell peppers with my steak.  May not do any shopping and use what's in the fridge.  I'm sure I have one onion in the fridge and make a salad to go alongside the steak.

Sounds like a good plan to me.

No comments: