Saturday, July 23, 2011

Late Night Cleaning

So OK, there was this thought in my head about trying to clean up which included vacuuming.  Clearly this is a painstaking process and needs to be done over time rather than all in one day.  I started in the morning, then stopped, played video games.  Now I'm back at it this late.  I really wanted to get the carpet cleaned.  I knew I'd only do one side of the room.  It was necessary.  

It made me feel good, and I think I got a lot organizing done.  There's still a long way to go.  Who cares.  I'm on the start of something positive.  Also my ring came back to me.  Sounds weird?  Well it comes and goes as it pleases, but I think its here to stay with me.  Something about it empowers and reminds me that I'm on the right path. Life is good.  

No comments: