Thursday, July 14, 2011

I Didn't Want To Get Up, But . . .

It's true.  I wanted to sleep till 1:00 PM today, or that's what I told myself.  That in was in no way correct. So my little fantasy came undone.  Decided I should write a blog post to get the brain working.  It's a mostly quiet morning, but there is some construction/repairs going on which kinda also takes the fun outta sleeping. I could turn the TV on and fall asleep.

On a side note the cable went out yesterday and I tried to contact Comcast, who said their services affected the entire area.  Fortunately I have DVDs to keep some entertainment going on.  Needless to say Comcast did not spoil the day.

4 comments:

bobo said...

I wish I could've stayed in bed longer. My sleep has been out of whack lately again :\

Enjoy the day! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the well wishes, BoBo.

Hang in there. We'll have to schedule a loaf intervention for you. ;)

ComcastCares1 said...

Sleep 'til 1PM - I haven’t done that in years! :)

I hope your service is back up now. If not, let me know. I work for Comcast.

Mark Casem
Comcast Corp.
National Customer Operations
We_can_help@cable.comcast.com

Unknown said...

Thanks. THe service has been restored.