Monday, August 23, 2004

I saw the Tackiest Pants Today

It's another lovely day at work. On the way in, I saw someone with some leaf printed shorts on campus. The colors were horrible, and what made the lady seem more obnoxious is that while on her cell phone, she was lod as hell. LOL. Normally, some students do dress poorly, but this was a student's mother. I was like damn, now I know why some kids don't give a damn how they look in public. LOL

Got up late today, because I could. I knew better, yet I reverted bact to type. i was late to work, and that's my fault too. LOL

Last week a co-worker complained that it was too noisy in here, and she was getting a headche. Now she's the loudest peron in the department. Ain't that some stupid shit? Co-worker drama is off the chain this week.

The new semester starts tomorrow, and students are already blasting tie Circ desk for information. We're like a hub on campus. People have to know where things are, and we're the designated campus spotters.

No comments: