Thursday, August 19, 2004

I've had a heavy day that began with other staff members being made to shush. That's a common theme these days. LOL. Thank God it wasn't me. I processed reserves, and even more stuff. It took me a while, but I got it done. Brought my Chante Moore CD with me, so I had some good music to work by.

Everybody wants wireless cards today, so I sold a few. Lots of orinetation going on for graduate and undergrd students. The construction crew is still working on ths "Plaza" space. They have till the week-end to finsih it. It looks nice, but no one expects rennovations to look like crap.

It's alsmost time to close this place, but I wanted to write something.

Song of the Day: "Love's Taken Over" by Chante Moore. Why? It's a sultry song made even better by a great singer.

No comments: