Tuesday, August 17, 2004

No Latte, but Tried Java Chip

Hello all,

I tried the Java Chip today. Just realized that I was about to write a check that would have overdrawn my account. In my zealous quest to pay my bills on time, I nearly overspent, and nothing would have been paid. Such is life, I must add. No use crying over spilled milk. I must simply do better next go round.

Left my lunch at my grandmother's house. I had to drop off some packages at her home, and I pulled my lunch out with her goods. I called her back, and will pick up my food shortly. For a moment, I thought I left my food home again. I'm such a forgetful person. Is that the artist in me, forgetting the little things? LOL

Took some photgraphs of some plants in the yard. Some wild mushrooms grew, and I got those photos as well. I had to get down to the ground to get good images. I used my digital camera, so I'll upload the photos tonight to my laptop. There were some multi-colored plants that really made me feel good about capturing the image proper. My mom wanted me to get some images of the whole flower pots. Unfortunatley, the sun was not so bright, and I'll have to reshoot some of the images.

Played video games this week-end. I did so much of that, that I wanted it to carry over to the week, but all in moderation. I got a haircut, and I put in my contacts. People say it's like a military low-cut. I just wanted my hair trimmed. The hair was very unmanageable before the cut. The trim down makes me look 18. LOL I feel so young now, and very attactive. :-)

I had some funky dreams of having run-ins with my siblings. I wonder what the hell all of that means. I suppose it was growing pains, or something like that. It'll make sense in the future, I'm sure of that.

I'm adopting a forum, yayyyyy! GoJabber is the bomb. LOL. I'll have lots more info as time progresses, and I get things done there. I couldn't neglect the blogg, since I did not post in a while. Gotta give my spot some love.

Be Well,

Stacy

No comments: