Sunday, August 15, 2004

No Lattes, but I'm doing fine

Like I mentioned earlier, there were some complications, but I'm so over them now. That's not to say that everything's fine, but it is to say that I have survived some crazy things, and I'm all the better for it. That makes me feel great.

I have some personal projects to work on now that finals are over. I have about a week of free time. Let's pray I can make a dent in the material.

Last week was crazy, as I took a few days off. I was bombarded with questions from my family, that made me quite irritated, but family tends to do those things to ya. I got used to it, and got a completed draft of a short story. All was not lost.

One of my friends is not answering my calls. She may be pissed with me, but she needs to say that to me, and not be so childish. I wanted to tell her about the shooting incident, but she's not available. I guess she's upset 'cause I'm still friends with someone she now is having a beef with. I don't want to get in the middle of that but I think she wants me to choose sides. That's not going to happen. I'll have to have a long talk with her soon, if I can reach her. LOL. I want her to know that I'm still her friend, and we don't have to take the route we're on. It'll lead to nowhere.


No comments: