Friday, May 06, 2005

Does My Friendliness Make Me Look Fat

Had a few people tell me of late (relatives, no doubt) that I have gained weight. I really detest people saying this to me. It really bother's me I really feel that there are poople don't think about what they say. I have to think about all that shit this week. I am working on getting my exercise routine more thouroughly, but till then I wishe those with complaints would leave me the f**k alone. Sheesh. I feel like I need to live up to othber's expectations of me. That ain't cool. Some family members suck so bad. They don't have to worry about me visiting them again, or being on the Christmas list.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks Nicole. I got over their foolishness, but it really stung for a few days. I'm so over their mess. Thank God too.