Sunday, May 15, 2005

Laying Low For The Count

Darned allergies got me but good, as I tried to breathe. Somethin g was in the air at work, 'caues I could feel my sinus ducts closing as I spoke. Had to go home. The moment I got into fresh air, I felt better. Made sure to buy more Clariton, the 12 hr kind. It does work, but I hate how the meds mess with my sleep pattern. However I hate allergies even more-LOL

I decided that since I'm oo, I can be lazy all day, which I have been. The most work I did was make dinner. Of course, it was a very uninvolded process. I seasoned some steaks, cooked them, made some fired rice, and then sauteed some vegies. That was it. I did make some Kool-Aid, what the hell, why not.

Talked with a good freind. We ended up talking about bills. It's interesting, 'cause I paid a bill, and the co called me saying they haven't recieved a payment. No doubt, I checked my bank account to make sure the payment went through. It did. I'm calling them to let them know they already have their pay. I'd expect them to call if I didn't make the payment. it's new when they call and I made the payment. betta stay on top of this for some shit comes off that.

---Stacy

No comments: