Tuesday, May 03, 2005

My Brother Gave His Dog Away!

Which I thought was a huge mistake. He says he wanted a purebread Rotwiler. The puppy was mixed. That was clear. She was one excitable dog. She was all over the place. After having the dog for some time, he gave it away. I told him that it was a msitake, since he already has the dog, and I lost my cat outta the deal. I was rather dissappointed by his decision, and feel like he's losing out. I don't know. He seems relieved, which tells me that he should have never gotten the dog in the first place. Gotta love those situations where the loser is the pets. I really miss Maxwell, and would love for my cat to come home, but it's too late. I think Maxwell has moved on. I hate the thought of this doggie adventure turning out nobody gets pets.

No comments: