Monday, May 30, 2005

My Bliss For The Day

It is the perfect day to grill, and I dide, We had burgers, hen, corn, and hot dogs. Pretty healthy meal. I did the steaks oin the stove, 'cause beforehand it rained, and I didn't want to deal with that. The steaks were exceptionally good. I outdid myself.

My bro handled most of the actual grilling. he may have put too much charcoal on the grill, 'cause everything was charring so fast. I was thinking to myself, damn, do I need to parboil the food first. LOL. At least it woul;d have been cooked.

Gotta say I'm feeling better. That means a lot to me. I feel like this was a good passing. Gotta love that.

4 comments:

Beatty said...

Hey surprise, surprise, surprise!!! LOL

Bet you're surprised to see me posting in your blog. :o)

I needed to be at your house Monday. We didn't do a thing here. No grilling. We were too tired and it was too cool.

Not sure if you know yet or not, but I opened a blog a few weeks ago. I'm learning how to work the features there though and really haven't got alot there. I just added your blog to my links. So come on by and check out my blog.
http://beattybug.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Beatty, what a pleasant surprise. Love that you posted. I love visitors. Post more. I'll add a link to your blogg

Unknown said...

Nicole, thanks. It was a lot of work, and very tasty. ROFL

Beatty said...

I will in time. I'll try to post a little more.