Tuesday, May 03, 2005

That's What It Feels Like

I'm feeling good about my days off. I'm bragging, and loving it. I have been playing video games, watchinching DVDs and living a good life. I need to gas my ride, while I'm thinking of it . It's good to feel good.

May is movie month. There's a new Star Wars movie me and my Bros are gonna hit. Want to see Kingdom of Heaven, and Fantastic Four. I am so geeking out about these movies. I pray they warrant all my excitement.

Iron Chef is on. I'll watch that.

I did manage to take some pics of flowers today. I love shooting photos. I was using the digital camera, and I need to find my USB cable so that I can dowload the images to my laptop. I need to get out the manual camera and work my magic on the photographs. I am being very lazy, but who can blame me. I am having such a good time. Maybe I shjould go to the Battery tomorrow.

No comments: