Saturday, June 17, 2006

Blah Becomming Better

I have been feeling blah for some time now. I have let some of the dramas going on at work affect me adversely, and also I have been running into ups and downs with classes, and bills. I am putting my finances on the right track with budgeting. I am very happy with the results.

I am writing a proposal on the direction I need my classes to move towards. I am mildly frustrated by the lack of time I have had for classes. I allowed outside events to detract me from what I wanted. This is why I came to Savannah. I am also cut off from my family. I needed my space from them, and now I have it. I got to get back and see them soon. It may be what I need.

The online tutorials I am taking in software is going slow, but since I don’t have much to do this week-end, I can play catch up. It won’t be so bad. I have so far learned so many cool new things about using Photoshop that I didn’t know. I want to hop over to Illustrator next and see what I can pick up as well.

My novel is still in the works. I handwrite a lot of things that I need to type. I have come up with some ideas that are downright scary. The things I have done to my lead character. He needs it though. If he doesn’t go through anything, I am not writing much.

No comments: