Tuesday, June 13, 2006

So Bored/The Changes I Am Going Through

I am so bored. Bored with the same old humdrum beat of the way things form. I got things to do, places to go, dreams to catch. I found myself, not to long ago, wondering about how many times have I fallen into the same rut.

I'm a good person, I treat peeps with kindness, life is ok. I don't want to be ok. I don't want to be ashamed of my own ambitions. I don't want to worry if I ruffle other's feathers by not apologizing for going for my goals. I don't want to live paycheck to paycheck, and I don't want to be poor. I am poor. I'm very low class. I don 't know everything, and I am very naively optimistic about the world. In a way I am still a child. It's been a "dumb but happy" poor. A follow the masses type of poor. Work for a long time and make nothing.

I want to follow my ambitions, and let others be upset if my quest for my own space and time is high. Why am I holding myself back?

I WILL be free of all things that try to constrain me. That is a promise.

No comments: