Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I Am So Buzzed!!!!

OMG I have spent too much money. I've totally blown my budget. Last two weeks I went to work early, and that meant that I had to pay for parking. I spent a total of $52.00 in two weeks on parking alone. I am so upset about this. I normaly pay $6.00 every two weeks. Well, there went my food budget.

I have great news. We, my collaborator and I, got an editor to look at our story. The editor wants to see artwork for the story, so I am very excited!!!! To break down our parts, I wrote, and she is drawing. This is a cool and exciting new prospect. I have wanted to do some publishing for some time now. This may be the ticket.

One positive aspect of or collaboration is that I was sternly confidant I can create and write a great story. She was equaly confidant that she can draw at a professional level. She is as excited as I am. Excitemt leads to enthusiam. Enthusiam makes a project shine.

Suffice to say I am so buzzed about this.

No comments: