Monday, June 05, 2006

Super Bad Ghetto Power!!!!

So I go to work, and ask about getting some business cards. As the coordinator for all work studies, I thought I should get some cards to hand to students for contact information. Imagine my surprise when I found myself told that Circ desk assistants can't have cards, because we "don't fit the parameters" for having cards. All Circ staff members need cards. We all handle important duties, and our info is nowhere to be found. I'm supposed to write it on a piece of paper, and possibly copy it and distribute it?

Super Bad Ghetto Power!!!!

What I am told by action is "Stacy you do vital work and hire students, and sign/process their timesheets for multiple departments, but you don't warrant a business card the college provides other department members." WTH???

We went to our supervisor and told him that we needed business cards. He will go to his super and discuss the matter with him.

No comments: