Thursday, June 29, 2006

Thursday, Summed up, So Far

Its been a harrowing week. I am still reeling from the prices I paid for my car's repair.

I am upset because yesterday I fixed my lunch at the last moment, and for some reason, I left the past on the stove until i got back from work. I was oblivious to its prescence, until I went to the fridge to see what was there to cook. To my horror I realized then that the pot was still on the stove. I am so pissed with myself. The lesson is to not fix my lunch at the last moment, then i will have time to think about what I am doing.

Co-worker had her last day at work. We wanted to throw her a party, but the powers that be nixed that idea F-A-S-T. I was like damn, the Flash doesn't move faster than that "no" came though. Whatever. We decided to go to the local icecream shop and have a cool treat. I bought what was cheap. One scoop of IC for me. I am happy my co-worker is leaving on a good note.

Cari showed me the page she was working on today for our comic. All I can tell you is I can't wait to show her art to everyone. She's working on completing the work. Her favorite character is Seph. Mine is Gabriel (the main character). She is really talented, so I would love to see the finished project. Much love for the supertalented Cari (peep her page, y'all).

Spoke with a good friend yesterday, and I told her we both are gonna rise above all that constrains us. Beleive that.

No comments: