Friday, April 18, 2008

Reading Break

I'm halfway through my book, Crafty TV Writing. I'm very compulsive about finishing it. Made it to the halfway mark. I need to pause, breathe, get something to eat.

I rarely enjoy reading books these days which is ironic for a circulation assistant/grad student, but the book itself is like having a class that's well worth the time and energy spent. All for $16.00! Best class evah!!!!!

I've been reading at work, between class breaks, and at my apartment. People have been telling me, "that's an intense class you're taking." I'm flattered. Sincerely flattered, but I'm the intense one.

The author has a book on screen writing called Crafty Screenwriting for motion pictures I so want to devour! I will hold off as I want to apply what I have learned to my TV scripts and make them work.

I have a couple of short films that could use the tweaking process from this book as well.

No comments: