Tuesday, April 08, 2008

I'm Better Off the Cuff

What I have learned is that if I tell a story, and do not worry about how it looks or be so self-conscious and edit it over and over, is that I have a very funny/entertaining story. For those who know me, they often tell me I need to hit up a comedy night. Very much I am truly the joker in the deck. Not the "Batman" Joker character. I am that wild card you see played and trumps many hands. I suppose in effect I am a trickster, like my girl Shisho.

This may be why my disdain and spoofs are so funny. I don't think too hard on them, i simply do them. It's like having the force, and not missing a beat. If I thought about it, then I would miss the beat. For those who don't know a Star Wars reference, there is no hope left for you. A New Hope is a DVD store away.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tricksters rock. =) You always make me laugh.

Unknown said...

Indeed. Tricksters do rock. We should start a band. LOL

You make me laugh as well. :-)