Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Dreams and Early Start

Woke up early this morning and I remember some kooky dreams.  I'll go write them down cause they felt like they have story potential.  I did make myself go back to bed.  I felt that I should not be so eager to get up and waste precious sleep time.  At first I thought I wasn't going to fall back asleep, but then it happened.

Take that early morning!

I worked on my thesis some more.  It was a paltry display of work effort today, however, I managed to back up my material, so I feel that alone is worth the efforts.  Oh, I need to eat a meal.  I can't live on good thoughts alone.  I may go write and research some more.   I saw a good article on Douglas Sirk I want to read through.   I also have a couple more articles I'd love to read.

The Works Cited page is done, or at least all the info is on one page.  I will need to fine tooth comb this sucker cause I want it to stand out.

Had to run a couple of errands today.  One of them being going to the post office, and I left one of the packages at home.  I am really a hot mess this week.  I think I need to make a list of the things I need done, then work at them.  As it stands I am not organized this week.

The new quarter starts this week.   I really love the rush of new people.  I however know that rush has pros and cons.   Lord help me.    

No comments: