Friday, January 21, 2011

Not Tonight

I know this sounds completely silly, but I don't feel like writing tonight.  I feel like relaxing and vegging out to another movie.  I however feel compelled to write at lest a few sentences for my blog.   This way, at least I did commit to thinking about creative writing.

I will edit a short story I was working on, and I feel I can do better with it.   Yes, I wish I had done more, but I think my mind and body needed some rest today.   I do know that if I have to I will shut the TV off, listen to some music and get things done.  

A few days ago I was ready to put pen to paper, but the timing was wrong.  Was way to busy to commit to what I wanted.   Full of mixed emotions about results and being counter productive.  Hopefully it will resolve itself.  

No comments: