Thursday, January 13, 2011

Inspired In the Morning

Woke up this morning with an idea for a prose short story.  It dawned on me that this felt like a part of an older story I wrote.  It was like I have an open door here.  I've thought about this story more and more.  Found the original, and I realized how unfinished this story must be.  I have more to add and cut.  I do believe it is worth telling and must commit to it being completed.   If I do not I feel I have not given this story what it needs to be a whole story.  

Now that I have new skills to enhance my writing, I should take full advantage of them now to make what I wrote sing.   Writing can have a metaphysical aspect to it.  I like that it does.

1 comment:

Katsidhe said...

I just finished reading it. Make it sing, Ronin! You can do iiiiit!! =D