Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Another Day. My Mind's Is All About Music 2 Nite

Got my scheldiue for the next sis months. I got the 12-9 shift. Tuesday through Saturday. Not to tickled about the hours. I was trying to move away from this shift, but I suppose it's all for the good. Gotta mail in somE rebates, since my new phone bill looks like hell. ROFL. I saw that bill for three lines, and I knew it was going to be high as hell. DAMMIT!!!! Such is life.

Couldn't get the song "Soldier" utta my head for some time now. Sang the song at work, 'cause its stuck there. Listing to "Can't U See" by Total (their bast song IMHO). Love that song. Hope to sing that at work. Downloaded "1-2 Step" audio ringtone. I wanted the song, so now I have it.

2 comments:

Young Pip said...

Its good to hear that your mom is back home now. I hope she continues to get better.

Unknown said...

Thanks Henry. Moim's completely better. She now has to deal with me telling her to drink less soda and more water and juice. I know I'm being fussy, but I'd like for her to take more care of herself. What's a son to do?