Thursday, February 24, 2005

Life is Cool

I'm resting after work. Playing Anima Crossing on Gamecube. There's this completion task to turn on the lighthouse before 10:00 PM. The mayor will deliver a gift if I di this for him. I want to know what the gift is, but to find out what the gift is I have to keep up with the lighthous 'till the end of the month (next week). I want to know the payoff, so I'll keep up with the lighthouse.

Work was fine today. I can say that the calls weren't so bad. I made it through the day wiout one irrate customer. I pray all my ddays are like that. When I was a Libray Assistant, I told my co-work, at least once a semester I got a patron from hell, and it was true. That person would be so irrational, and there was nothing I could do for that person.

Haven't seen a good movie in a while. Last movie was Balde Trinity. I was like, not enough Blade in the movie. I kinda hated the Dracula character. He wasn't as fun as Deacon Frost was , or Lomax for Blade 1 & 2. It wasn't a terrible movie, but I wanted to see more Blade, less secondary characters. Maybe I'll like it on DVD, if I rent it.

I am inspired to get back into my art. It seems my rut has broken, and I can now see the light at the end of the tunnell again. Thank God. i thought I was really under a nasty dry spell that would never lift.

No comments: