Thursday, February 03, 2005

Hello World

Today is another day to be happy. Work wasn't bad, and I feel rested. Of course, I'm chilling after work. Had to make a bid for the shift I wanted to work. I thought it would be more like pick these hours, but it was more like what hours DON"T I want to work. It felt backwards, particularly, since I had the impression that I would have my choice of times. I suppose that can be chalked up to experience. When I get the sscheldue, I'll let people know. I wouldn't mind Friday/Saturday off though.

Had a seesion with the boss of the place. People still seem to still hate training. I'm so over the training. I'm more interested in moving on. It's still a sore spot for many. I think people didn't care for the trainers at all. I think the curriculim was dry, but I digress.

Still, life is good.

No comments: